Fiscal Year 2013 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
The synopsis for this grant opportunity is detailed below, following this paragraph. This synopsis contains all of the updates to this document that have been posted as of 01/17/2013 . If updates have been made to the opportunity synopsis, update information is provided below the synopsis.If you would like to receive notifications of changes to the grant opportunity click send me change notification emails . The only thing you need to provide for this service is your email address. No other information is requested.
Any inconsistency between the original printed document and the disk or electronic document shall be resolved by giving precedence to the printed document.
Document Type: Grants Notice Funding Opportunity Number: EPA-HQ-OPPT-2013-001 Opportunity Category: Discretionary Posted Date: Jan 17, 2013 Creation Date: Jan 17, 2013 Original Closing Date for Applications: Mar 14, 2013 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates. Current Closing Date for Applications: Mar 14, 2013 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates. Archive Date: Apr 13, 2013 Funding Instrument Type: Cooperative Agreement
Category of Funding Activity: Environment Category Explanation: Expected Number of Awards: 40 Estimated Total Program Funding: $4,100,000 Award Ceiling: $180,000 Award Floor: $20,000 CFDA Number(s): 66.708 -- Pollution Prevention Grants Program Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement: Yes
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Additional Information on Eligibility:
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Environmental Protection Agency
- The Pollution Prevention Grant Program supports State and Tribal technical assistance programs which help businesses identify better environmental strategies and solutions for reducing or eliminating waste at the source. EPA anticipates it will award approximately $4.1 million in total program funding during Fiscal Year (FY) 2013. Grants will be awarded and managed by each of EPA's ten Regional Pollution Prevention Program Offices. Grant awards are dependent on Congressional appropriation and the quality of proposals received.
Link to Additional Information
If you have difficulty accessing the full announcement electronically, please contact:
- Michele Amhaz, 202-564-8857 Michele Amhaz
Synopsis Modification HistoryThere are currently no modifications for this opportunity.